SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody do your Share

I haven't posted Ice Storm '09 pics in a while and since I didn't have anything interesting or funny to say, I thought I'd throw some of them in as a gesture of, well, nothing.

So, if you haven't been keeping up since the Ice Storm, we've had some serious, stronger-than-Awwnold-Schwartzenneggar winds[I totally misspelled that one, "Can you use that in a sentence please?], and then about two weeks ago, we had almost a foot of snow dumped on our beaten and battered neck of the woods.

I think there's only more thing that can top off this disasterous season and that would be that inevitable volcano eruption [uh, sorry I'm daydreaming I'm in Hawaii.] I mean, the earthquake that Dr. Brown predicted would make it's presence known in 1990. Well, I hope I'm not jinxing our weather, but I think the weather gods at the local news stations have done enough.

An-y-ways, I'm tired. Really. Tired. Must be that 10K marathon I ran this afternoon. Whew! On to the pictures...

And most of these are after the snow and ice melted and you get to see how damaged Hawaii, er, Hayti looks.





Power out at Sonic, but...


not at Wal-Mart only a few hundred feet away!! [Thanks to generators!]





























Power slowing coming back on...













Our jungle house




















No comments: