SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

[Family] Pretty Girls | Caruthersville Missouri Child Photographer

Since I've started back from maternity leave, I've had two baby sessions and the rest have been 2010 seniors. What I love about my photography business is that there are different types of sessions I shoot, which fuels my creativity with the various subjects.

Last weekend, I got to shoot a true lifestyle session. A lovely family whose precious little girls made the shoot even more sweet. Mom wanted me to capture images in their beautiful home. We started in the girls' room, playing with toys, reading books, and we even had a tea party. Miss I was nothing short of a hoot! (Since I have a daughter her age, I knew exactly how their imaginations and spunk go hand in hand!)

Baby girl M was an absolute doll, so incredibly sweet and calm throughout our shoot. You can feel that I is a great big sister and she's very connected to her baby sister. Afterwards, I captured some casual family images out on their back patio. We dealt with some major wind after the storm from earlier that day, but I managed to get some beautiful images of the girls in their front yard on a blanket.

I thoroughly enjoyed our lifestyle session and I hope that some of my future clients choose to have this type of session too. It's a very laid-back, calm approach to capturing images of children in the comfort of their own home. Thank you L family for welcoming me into your home and I hope you love, love, LOVE your images!























17 comments:

Kim K. said...

They are adorable!!! Love the lighting in that last shot. Great work!

Jen S said...

Darling girls!! Love the last ones too! Great images!

Becca said...

I Love the one with the girls and mom... she will truly cherish that I think!

rachael said...

what adorable little girls!

Dawn said...

Beautiful! What amazing memories!

Rezika Zurch said...

oh what beautiful girls, love the ones with the story

Stephanie said...

Oh, I just love lifestyle portraits. You do such great work, Stephanie. And could those girls get any cuter? I'm just saying.

shannon said...

so adorable!! love the last one..."i'm done." :)

Carolina said...

And these are just what little girls are made of! Great work!

aimeeferguson said...

love lifestyle sessions! adorable little girls captured perfectly, beautiful work!!

Clarity Photography said...

Love the shot of mom looking at a book with her girls, great capture!

Amanda said...

My favorite photo from childhood is of my mom reading to my brother and me. This mom will cherish that shot forever! Nice work!

Kari said...

Nice captures!!

Alison Kay Photography said...

Love the warm, yummy light in those last two! Those girls are precious!

Beth said...

Adorable! I love the one of the mom reading to the girls and the family one!

Zenia said...

Love the ones where they're reading and the lovely light at the end!

Nichole said...

So cute! Great shots!