SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

The 411 on the SGP

The hallmark of any business is the ability advertise and deliver on your promise, oh, and have a logo that represents. I love designing things and creating something cool, different. So with that in mind, I have been trying to come up with a classic signature for my business logo. This is my 3rd, no 4th, oh maybe 100th, attempt at creating a logo of which I am proud, with its classic and simply-stated elegance. Behold, (drum roll please), dum-da-da-dum!


The Face

BusinessCardFront

The Booty

BusinessCardBack

My new logo on my new business card--yeah, that's how I roll! Let me know what you think about!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You're such the entrepreneur - you go girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The card is really cute!!! Also I am completely addicted to your pictures!!! I have to get on here at least every other day to see what's new!!!!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

thanks audra! i really appreciate the visits! when life gets back to normal, we should get together for baby shots!