SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

[Lifestyle] Reed:Making Faces

One day last week, my BFF stopped by and wanted me to photograph her daughter Reed making various (entertaining) faces. Of course, I obliged, even though Reed was waaaay more interested in eating pizza!! But the highlight of the visit was getting to hold her two month old baby boy, Brody. Gosh, he's grown so much from his newborn shoot when he was two weeks old!! He's a fatty, the best kind of baby to snuggle, and my son completely adored him, but don't get any ideas, dude--at least not for now!

This is the collage I made of the ever-hilarious Reed. She has this spunky personality and it certainly shows in her images! And she's been a great big sister to her new baby brother!

ReedFacesCollageA

I've also included a collage I did of baby Brody from his newborn shoot. He really is so very precious, adorable, and sweet as melting ice cream on a hot summer day! Let me know what you think of it as these are the first collages I've ever created!

BrodyCollageA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so perfectly Reed! She is one of the most hilarious kids I have ever met! Love the pics!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Yeah, I know, isn't she? It's like she has a mind of her own!! Thanks for the comps!

The Grover's said...

Love the collage of Reed! Very fun personality. Glad I found your blog....as I am new to this photoblog world as well! Blessings to you and your business!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Hi Amber,
Thanks for the compliments and for stopping by! I'm loving this new venture and may God bless you too!

Mary Marantz said...

love it!! So cute!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Thanks Mary. She is a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie just happen to find this how crazy...you are great at photography you should definitely pursue this as a career. I'm also a photo freak, we have lots and lots of pictures in our home of our family. God Bless you for keeping us informed of our home town.

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Hi Jana!
Glad you stopped by and can keep up with the goings-on of late! Thank you for the compliments--I really appreciate it!