SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[Senior] Meredith

Meredith. n \mer-a-deth\: Funny. Goofy. Charmingly beautiful.

I've known Meredith, or "Mere-Mere" as she is affectionately called by my kids, since the day she was born. I'm now dating myself seeing that she is now a senior! Mere really is a cool chick: she works, she cheers, she plays guitar, and she's all-around fun.

I was looking forward to our session because anyone watching two goofballs, one of us pregnant, drive around Dyersburg(yeah, we went out of town!) and jump out at random places to get some great shots, might think we're some lost tourists or some escapees from the Dyer County jail!

Mere even found this random chair sitting outside a building and immediately she said, "Oooh, I want to take pictures sitting in that chair!" (Great eye, by the way!) So, we did and I love them!! She even endured spiders in one location, she's such a great sport, anything for the shot.

We did have a lot of fun, a lot of laughs and a few semi-serious conversations about boys, plans for after school, and books not being the same as the movies made based on them. I know, we're deeeeeeeeppp.

Mere, I love you, hon. You're a natural beauty who doesn't even realize it, with your unpretentious ways and radiating laughter. I hope you enjoy your "supermodel" status with the images and I look forward to our other sessions! Much love to ya!




















1 comment:

Luke Carter said...

Hi :)

Just clicking the random blog link on the navbar and I stumbled across your photography blog :)

You have some really awesome pictures on here!

http://anorganisedmess.blogspot.com
(tell your friends)