SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

...And it will be here before you know it! Prepareth thyself NOW!!

Christmas 2009 is just around the corner with less than 100 days to go. Oh my! The crazies will be coming out of the woodworks at the malls and the Wally Worlds. Grab your body armour and helmets and get ready for battle! Me, not so much. I'm an online shopper and detest the stores during the holidays. But who knows? I might just break down and join all the shopping warriors. Then again, probably not.

Anyways, I'm announcing my Christmas 2009 Special. It's not like normal Christmas specials because, well, I'm not normal. Yep, just call me abnormal. My kids call me crazy.

I'll have a newborn and don't want to be overwhelmed with making print orders, so this is my version of frankincense and myrrh in the form of a holiday special(a little discount if you will). Here it goes, so print this out and put it on the fridge:

The session will be in the same format of the sessions I do now. You choose the location(i.e. your home, urban, park, etc.) and you don’t necessarily have to be dressed “Christmas” style.

For this 30-minute session, I will only offer a Hi-Resolution DVD of 5 professionally edited images with rights for you to print at your convenience and location of choice (Snapfish, Winkflash, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.) I will also provide a Release of Rights form, showing that you own the images and you are legally able to print them. And you know how these places act like the "Picture Police", even I've been questioned about my own images! Anyways, this is perfect for sending out Christmas cards, holiday party invitations, and prints to give away as presents to family members and friends. All at your own convenience!

The cost for this session is $225, due on the day of the shoot. If you bring a wrapped gift (at least a $10 value) to be donated to a needy child, the price will be $200. Please remember that although this cost might seem high, I spend a lot of time editing each image by hand (see my previous post about my editing process), and then I’m turning over the digital images to you to print any number of prints/cards at any location or online website and even post online to your Facebook account. And you're not paying for a session fee! Personally, I wish I had this option available to me when I used to have my children’s pictures taken.

If you are interested in booking for this Christmas special, please let me know as soon as possible. I will be taking a very limited number of clients. And as you all may know, I’m due with my son in October, so I would like to have sessions booked soon, and I will be scheduling them starting in November. I will not take anymore sessions after Saturday, December 5, 2009, as this is a busy time of year for me, especially with a newborn.

**If you are a previous client and you would like to purchase any digital images from your previous session for this Christmas season, you may do so at a cost of $45 each or $100 for 3 images.

Now, I already have a list of clients for this Christmas session, so slots are dwindling fast! Call me at 573.724.9202 or email me at stephaniegreenwell@sbcglobal.net to book your session!

Make sure you add this session to your Christmas list!