SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

M.I.P.

Missing. In. Pregnancy.

See, I've been kidnapped. I know, I know. You see me out and about, read my status updates on Facebook, even follow my blog. Which leads me to my point.

I've been missing.

But more like I've been a slacker blogger for the last several weeks. Not good, especially since I've had a lot about which to blog, but frankly, I just took a break. See, I'm about 12 days away from my due date, and I've been consumed with getting ready for bringing our son into this world. So yes, my pregnancy has taken me hostage from my blog.

And since this might be my last blog before my baby boy gets here, I just thought I'd check in with my readers. If I still have any.

I've been feeling good during this pregnancy. Haven't gained as much weight this time, but a good view of my belly and one would disagree(see below). Found out I have gestational diabetes, which was a new one for me, so I have to prick my finger three times a day. I've kept it under control, so it's really not as bad as it seems, unless you can't stand the sight of blood.

I've got three wild and adventurous children that I find really hard to keep up with the closer I get to my delivery date. I think the anticipation is getting to them too.

And my baby boy is all prepared for the party at the Greenwell house. I think that's why he's always moving and kicking, maybe even dancing. Nevertheless, I know he won't be mild-mannered and quiet!

Well, there you have it. I'm pregnant. I'm due soon. And I can't wait.

This past Friday, a friend of mine came over to shoot some pictures of my kids painting my sizable belly like a pumpkin. Kind of going along with the fall theme and the fact that baby boy is due on Halloween. But more to do with the fact that my belly looks like the "Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!", so what the heck? We had fun and the images are, well, interesting. Here's a few to show off that massive canvas of mine and my other little pumpkins drawing on their soon-to-be brother.

Wish us well! And hopefully baby boy won't resent me for the following images!









No comments: