SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

[Children] Blondies | Portageville Missouri Child Photography

Four true blondes. How times have you seen that at one time???

Meet these little blonde beauties. Mom has her hands full now, but Dad will be in big trouble when they are teens.

When Heather contacted me for a session, I felt a sense of pride. I've known her since high school(read: the crazy days!) and Facebook allowed us to reconnect. And I got to follow her journey as a mother as well. When I found out she was pregnant with twins(and her two oldest were just barely out of diapers), I felt overwhelmed for her. I mean, really, four girls under 4? That just sounds hard.

But I tell ya, watching her interact with her girls, even when the babies got upset, you couldn't tell that it's a hard job. Probably because moms know what it takes to take care of our babies, but also because we have to be the leader, sometimes even the dictator. So, we do what we have to do to make our lives with our children function sanely. And Heather is no exception. She is a rockin' momma to her four darlings.

These girls were simply sweet and loving and so entertaining. The oldest kept me quite entertained, as she was the supermodel of the crew and ready to strike a pose at any given moment. Heather, thank you for choosing me to capture your four non-NON-blondes. It was nice to catch up, if even for only a few moments, since motherhood has now consumed our lives.

Wonderfully consumed, might I add.

3 comments:

Laura Meeks said...

oh.em.geeeee. they are ALL so stinking adorable! I love so many of these images Steph!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

thanks hot mama!!

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography.........