SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

[Personal] Halloween 2010 | Southeast Missouri Photographer

Again? It's already Halloween again?

My baby John Cooper was supposed to be a Halloween 2009 baby. That was his official date to be born. Obviously, he had other plans.

Seeing that he was only 5 days old on Halloween last year(and the fright of H1N1 lingered so closely), he didn't actually get to trick-or-treat. I, however, took my older ones out, knowing full well that I didn't need to be doing that after giving birth to a 9+ lb. baby.

Needless to say, my children as well as many children, enjoy the Halloween festivities. The dressing up, the make-up, the hair paint, the candy. Oodles and oodles of sugary sweetness. I admit, I enjoy it too, watching the kids get so excited about it.

And this year, John Cooper gets to make his Halloween debut as a Lovable Lion. We've got a mix of characters with Haley as a Fairy God-witch, Brennan as Billy the Exterminator(minus the mullet wig), and Aubrey as a Bat-a-rina. I am so happy to have captured an image of all 4 of them because they usually cooperate long enough. I swear, this must be what it feels like to part the Red Sea. Or have all four kids sleep in their own beds. (That is another story.)

Anyways, from my family to yours: Have a safe, fun and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography........