SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

About Me | Stephanie Greenwell Photography Hayti Caruthersville Missouri


Married. Mother. Multi-tasker. These describe me to the core.

However, this blog is mostly about my foray into photography and a little about the adventures in my crazy life. Eventually, I will have a fancy parking space for my website, so until then, I'm parkin' it here on the curb, er, blog.

This blog will show my work, but also my friggin' hilarious side and some personal snippets of my life. And hey, feel free to check out my posts, give me a shout-out, or just say hi. I'd love to hear from you! (But please don't be rude. That's just not cool.)

So, to give you little of the 411 on me:

I love my family, my children rock my world!

I heart sweets, especially pastries, which means I have to add some extra minutes to the elliptical machine!

My personality is quite strong and I'm very opinionated--if you don't want to know the truth, don't ask! [But I do use discretion!]

I'm a very creative person, and have a need to fuel my outlet. Jewelry, crafts, photography, whatever.

Sarcasm is my best friend. Really.

I love babies, must be why I'm preggo again! :) (Due 10/31/09)

I don't like the person I used to be::I'm far happier as an adult, and I take no medication!!!

I have narcolepsy...Yes, that narcolepsy(a.k.a. "Deuce Bigalow"[the bowling scene]). But it's controlled, so don't freak out when you see me on the road.

I love make-up, and my baby girl Aubrey is following in my footsteps. God help us!

Watch movies? Don't have time to sit for two hours. Unless it's on DVR.

I have some awesome friends, who love Christ and make me want to be a better person, even if I'm not.

I looooove Facebook! You can find almost anyone; now, if I could only find my bio father!!!

I love all types of music. I listen to whatever my mood is.

I feel like a big kid at heart. Hopefully, that means I'll live a long life.

I am a self-proclaimed computer geek! By day, I write software and applications, and I love learning anything new on the computer! (That's the geek in me!)

I am unapologetically fierce about my family and my friends. I'll always have their back!

Contemporary Christian music? My new fave genre! Just went to a Chris Tomlin concert and it totally rocked and uplifted!!

I get cranky from time to time, nobody's perfect!

I love the smell of Apple Cinnamon candles, air freshener, gum, etc.

I love date night with my husband--we always have the greatest conversations on those nights!

I have a serious bad habit of chewing the inside of my jaws. I don't know why either.

My other bad habit is speaking before thinking. My foot has been inserted-into-mouth on a number of occasions!

I'm perfectly happy with my life.

I enjoy meeting new people, but I have a 6th sense about people when they're shady. I once met a dude that was staying with a neighbor in my apt. complex, and I just didn't feel right around him. Turns out he was wanted in N. Carolina.

I believe Gerard Butler (300, P.S. I Love You) is the hottest thing since melted butter. More than Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and whoever else there is.

I make the best darn omelets that ever crossed one's mouth. And homemade spaghetti sauce. And boiled water. (I really can cook).

I loooove to read, but rarely find the time anymore. Shampoo bottles and short magazine articles work in a pinch.

No comments: