SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Copyright Information | Stephanie Greenwell Photography Hayti Caruthersville Missouri

Each image is the product of my time and talent, and thereby making them a copyrighted work of art. Reproduction in any form is prohibited and discouraged and can be prosecuted.

Therefore, each image and the Stephanie Greenwell Photography logo are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy, scan, email, or distribute any images that are the property of Stephanie Greenwell Photography without proper consent or release.

This includes copying digital images from my website, blog, and/or reproduction of actual prints. Please respect my time, talent, and business.

In other words, PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY STUFF!

No comments: