SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Note to Clients | Stephanie Greenwell Photography Hayti Caruthersville Missouri

Capturing true emotion in images is the essence of my style of photography, known as lifestyle photography. No coaching for the camera is required! Just be real.

I like to shoot in urban locations using natural light. We may go to parks, old buildings, fields, or your home, wherever creativity may strike. Just prepared for (almost) anything!

I want my clients, even the little ones, to feel comfortable with me and my camera, so please dress comfortably. For children, bright colors will greatly enhance the images and reflects the true spirit of childhood. So whether it be dress-up clothes, hats and scarves, swimsuits, or just their everyday wardrobe, the more colorful, the better.

Seniors can also wear colorful clothes, but anything that reflects their sense of style is appropriate.

Custom photography is catered to your desires in terms of time, setting and wardrobe. I spend a great deal of time in post-production editing each image by hand in order to provide you with beautiful, timeless custom photography. Prices reflect the time I put forth to create professionally edited images for you and your family to enjoy for a lifetime.


______________________________________________Stephanie

No comments: