SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

[Lifestyle] Kaylee:Senior

This morning I had my S.E.C.O.N.D senior session! Yes, back-to-back sessions in one weekend--that's a lot for a tired, pregnant woman! But I had a blast and couldn't wait to get my editing on!!
Kaylee's mom contacted me about doing some outside senior pictures and I happily obliged. We had to postpone from last weekend due to the unpredictable weather we've been having for some time now. The day started out with beautiful sunlight, but a little too much wind for my liking.

I was excited about getting to shoot a senior girl, 'cause, you know, guys don't care about clothes, hair, make-up, SHOES!!! Oh, the shoes. This gal had some fabulous yellow wedges* and I just had to get a shot of them! And since I'm pregnant and clumsy, I can't wear 3-4 in. heels anytime soon, so I certainly started showing my green-with-envy side! Even my tennis shoes were jealous!

I know Mom was giddy with anticipation after our session ended just in time (the dark clouds were a-rollin' in), so I just wanted to post a quick sneak peek of some of the Fab-U-Lous images I shot this morning. Check back for more later, until then, I'm chillin' in my tennies!

*See below for springtime shoe envy!
























4 comments:

Rebecca Gurley said...

These are great Kaylee! :)

My favorite is the 3rd one.
Great job Stephanie!

Mary Marantz said...

ooh those shoes DO rock! awesome stuff!

Keri French said...

WOW! These are freaking awesome!!!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Thanks you all! I really appreciate the compliments!