SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

[Lifestyle] Jordan:Senior

This morning was my FIRST EVAH Senior session and I was quite excited and nervous about it. Although I don't know why because I know Jordan. He worked for my husband and I for a while, but nevertheless, I wanted to make sure I got the pictures that his mother wanted. Her baby boy is almost all grown up!

The morning was little cool for an April morning, but it's far better than rain and snow! I scouted some places before meeting up with Jordan and his beautiful girlfriend Ann-Marie, so I was super pumped when we met up because I couldn't wait to see some of my ideas come to life! There are some really cool vintage, rustic places to shoot in the little town where we were. For now, I know Mom is super excited about seeing some finished images, so I'm putting a few here for a sneak peek!

I had a great time with Jordan and Ann-Marie, and even some comical moments with those random owls!



















6 comments:

LB said...

I recognize some of those funky old buildinas from your blog. You do great work, girl! I wish you weren't so far away. Maybe one day I'll drive up for a photo shoot of my kids.

Stephanie Greenwell said...

hey laurie,
actually these "buildinas" are in another town and this was my first time using them! but my session tomorrow will incorporate those buildinas I blogged about! thanks...liz said i need to make a trip over there for pictures, just may have to do that! :)

Learning to Live Without Him said...

THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! You are getting SO GOOD!! or should I say GREAT!!!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

thanks mandee! glad you stopped by!

Matt Dorroh said...

Great job!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Thanks matt!