SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Mini-Session - Oh, what a beautiful day!

Today I had the pleasure of photographing many a child: boys, girls, siblings, a teen, and even adorable little twin boys! Considering the weather yesterday of yet another thunderstorm, I had to fret over what the weather would be like today. It was a tad chilly this morning, oh and a little windy, to say the least, but the sunshine was a sight to behold. Even though I prefer to shoot on overcast days.

I really enjoyed doing this shoot because I got to catch up with parents I haven't seen in a while and even met a parent for the first time! Besides, I got to play around with kids, since I couldn't be with my own. (But I did spend all afternoon at another park with my kiddos, so we made up for lost time!) I'm posting some of the images here, so keep checking back for new ones!

Thanks to all the parents who braved the chilly winds to bring their children for Spring portraits. And a big shout-out to my little friends who also toughed out the temps and gave some beautiful faces with which to work! Kisses and Charm Pops to all of you!

P.S. Kirsten drew the name of the winner of the 2-image collage and the winner(s) is/are...

SIDNEY & ADDISON!!! Mom, I'll be contacting you about your win!!

[Kirsten]









[Maddie & Grayson]









[Sidney & Addison]







[Will & Wyatt]








[Gavin & Avery]







[Gaby & Landon]







[Sarah]






[Ella & Katie]




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! i love 'em!!

Anonymous said...

I need you do some for me! These are so good!

sara

Mary Marantz said...

Hey! Don't you have a birthday today? I heard you do. :)

Sooooo.....HAVE A FABULOUS & Hap-Hap-Happy DAY!!!

M:)

Matt Dorroh said...

Steph these are really great! Awesome job :) and happy b-day as well!