SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

[Lifestyle] Watkins:Family

It was a beautiful morning: pure sunlight, dew still on the grass, and a nice, light breeze. Oh, and one good-looking family.

I've been friends with the Watkins for many years dating back to childhood, singing church songs. So, I felt honored to be able to photograph their family for updated family pics. And for Joey's new office at his new job. (I hope it's okay to announce to every one!)

I spent time with each of the boys, although they were more interested in getting back to their slow-paced Saturday morning. But, they did give some sweet smiles and pensive looks that will look great in dad's office.

Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family. I enjoyed my morning with with you. And congrats on the new job, Dad!



















2 comments:

Bobby Earle said...

I bet they're going to love these!

Bobby

Stephanie Greenwell said...

I am pretty sure they do! Thanks so much for stopping by! it made my day!!!