SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

10,000 Maniacs


Not really maniacs, but more like 10,000 hits to my blog will be coming up pretty soon, probably after I post this to my Facebook for all to see!

So what am I talking about? Well, if you'll look to the right side of my blog and see my viewing stats, you'll notice that I'm almost at the 10,000 views for my blog! How super-dee-duper is that? I'm sure it's a little more, but I just started tracking my stats in January 2009, so this is a maj-ah accomplishment for me and my blossoming business!





In honor of this, I'd like to hold a contest of sorts. You know, something to give back to my clients for showing me some great love in the last few months. Because, you know, that's how I roll, so I'm returning the favor in the form of a freebie.

Like, a *free* mounted 11x14 print(ret. $70) to the winner of this contest. Don't tell me, I know...I'm da bomb, fo' sho'!!

So vote on any of the top 10 images(as voted from emails and comments) from now until June 10, 2009, 12 p.m. CMT. Once all the votes are tallied, the winner will be contacted and will receive their prize. Only one vote per computer every 24 hours, so make sure to tell your friends, shout it from the levees, or just post status updates on Facebook! (FYI: Families with more than one child, I only included one child in order to give others a chance!)

Once again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the love you've shown! I can't wait for the next contest!

Now, hurry, voting begins....

RIGHT NOW!!!!


#1.








#2







#3







#4







#5







#6







#7







#8







#9







#10


















































































No comments: