SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009

[Sneak Peek] Kade & Jake

I was looking forward to this morning. Really. I've been sick this week and was worried that I'd have to cancel this morning's session due to this virus I had. Fortunately, I recovered after two whole days and felt well enough to lasso a rainbow. Except there are no rainbows because there's no rain. Just heat and humidity.

Today I got to meet an old friend's little men. I have known their mommy since I was little girl and we reconnected through, you guessed it, Facebook. God love Facebook! Kade and Jake were a hoot this morning and were up for anything. We played with chalk, checked out the train cars and even scurried through corn rows. Right up their farming alley!

I got so many great shots of the kids and for now, I'm posting some sneak peeks for them. Thanks for a great morning, even though the humidity started rockin' my world! It was great to catch up with you mom, and Kade & Jake, stay cool dudes. It was a pleasure to play with you today!











No comments: