SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

[Lifestyle] The Stevens Family

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing an adorable family of three generations. The beautiful sunset provided some nice lighting for the event and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Miss Kelsey is all girly-girl and it showed when she traipsed around in her lovely polka dot dress. Oh, and her little earrings just spoke volumes of her femininity. Lil' Jake is just as handsome as they come and was all decked out with his new haircut! His personality reminded me of Aubrey's in that they tell stories and speak so well for their age. (They were born two days apart in the same hospital three years ago next week.) He also has quite a love for tractors, no doubt considering his family's farming background.

One a funny thing to note, at one location of the shoot in some long grass, a crippled bird came hobbling out and lil' man screamed, so guess what I did? I screamed too, because I didn't see the bird and I reacted to Jake! Apparently the bird lives in that grass and we intruded on his home!

Mom and Dad, the grandparents and even their aunt joined in on the action near the end of our shoot for a family pic. Thank you for letting me photograph your family today! I had a fun time, so fun in fact, that I forgot that I was pregnant and laid on my belly to get shots!

Enjoy!




























No comments: