SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

[Lifestyle] Babies:Braxton

Braxton is about to turn one and last week I blogged some of his birthday pictures with balloons. The morning after that shoot, I met up with him and his mom, very early that morning, but guess what? Braxton was just smooth sailin' even though he was up way before his time. He's quite the good baby, chilled out and low-maintenance.

This lil' dude has some photogenic abilities and hammed it up in his cowboy boots, although it was a feat to get them over his adorably chubby legs! I found the wagon at an antiques store and had yet to use it, so I was quite excited to get him in it for this shoot. We also went to a family friend's pond and shot some images of him in his overalls.

So, enough writing and on to the pics!

















3 comments:

Amanda said...

so precious!! great photos!!

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

I LOVE your pictures ... you do an awesome job! I am from Sikeston and stumbled onto your site. We will be moving back in the very near future and we will HAVE to call you!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Thanks so much! Katrina give me a call when you get back this way!

steph