SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

[Sneak Peek] Birthday Boy Braxton

How cute is this kid? Really? Can he get any cuter?

Braxton's 1st birthday is coming up soon and his Mommy wanted me to capture some images for his invitation, and later for his 1 year session. So he hammed it up over the balloons and though he was more interested in getting my camera, he did give me some quite adorable looks.

Gosh, he's cute and did I ever mention how I love lil' chunky monkey babies? He's got it all. Makes me excited to have my own well-padded boy!









1 comment:

Sarah Kingree said...

These are adorable, esp love that last one. Great job