SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And the winner is...

So, all I have to say is you guys RoK! I can't believe there were 301 votes cast for this contest! There were some people wanting a freebie and I'm glad! My stats did go over 10,000 and are now at 11,640! Man, I'm about to get my hula-hoop and go at it! Uh, maybe not such a good idea right now(belly's getting big)!

Alright, a big congrats to Joey & Shea Watkins for the having the most votes on their son's picture, #5. I will be presenting your mounted 11x14 to you soon; I know you are both excited and worked hard to get some votes on here. Everyone else, keep your eyes peeled because I'll be running another contest later this summer!

Again, thanks to everyone who voted, everyone who just stopped by, and everyone for the support of my work and my blog! I love my (2nd) job!



Final Results:

Question: Vote for your fave image!
Answer times selected answer distribution (%)
1. #1 17 6%
2. #2 26 9%
3. #3 23 8%
4. #4 7 2%
5. #5 100 33%
6. #6 11 4%
7. #7 16 5%
8. #8 3 1%
9. #9 31 10%
10. #10 67 22%
Summary: 301 votes
http://www.stephaniegreenwell.com

No comments: