SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

[Lifestyle] Family:Jake & Kade

Yesterday I posted some sneak peeks of two brothers, Jake and Kade. As I said in that post, they were up for anything: trains, laying in chalk, and especially the corn field. Because that's how they roll: farming.

Today, I'm posting more images of the morning in hopes of making one proud momma very happy. I hope! Again, I enjoyed shooting these dudes and had a great morning.

On one side note: Happy Father's Day to all the daddies. I didn't have a daddy in my house growing up, but I certainly have a great daddy for my children, whom they adore. We are going to get our fun on today, since it is beautiful and oh so hot, and make sure to let your daddies know how much you love them. Happy Father's Day, Daddy Tom! Have a great day!

















3 comments:

LB said...

You've got to promise to take some pics of my kids! I love these! Even if I have to drive to MO...

You do awesome work, girl.

Laurie

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Hey Laurie,
Love to! you just give me a date and we'll get together! Thanks so much!

Amanda said...

great pictures!!