SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

[Lifestyle] Children:Blair | Caruthersville Missouri Photographer

She's sweet. She's adorable. And she's shy as can be. But guess what? I got her to open up to me to provide some of the sweetest images ever!

Miss Blair didn't know what to think of me. First off, it's 7:30 in the morning. Second, she has no idea who I am. Third, well, I'm a little boisterous in the morning, with a big belly! Good thing the weather was beautifully cool for a late August day, otherwise I wouldn't have been as lively if it had been hot like it should be!

Blair really is shy, but once she opened up, she was having a great time with me, in her own little way. I even got her to talk to me! She had some adorable little outfits and I especially loved her pink ruffled dress; Blair said she is a princess in it! I believe her mommy and daddy think she's a princess in anything!

We went to my usual locations, but with her pretty pink ruffled dress, I captured some sweet-as-pumpkin-pie images that I'm sure her family will love. We also went to her Mimi's house so she could get some pictures with her Mimi's little Yorkie puppies and Blair's dog, Toot.

I enjoyed my morning with Miss Blair. Mom, she is a little angel, a sweetheart to behold. Thanks for the great morning and I hope you enjoy your images!