SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

[Senior] Lindsey

I love shooting seniors! I mean, I love shooting kids and babies, well, everyone, but seniors let me shoot in some funky ways and of course, they dress like I wish I still could. Pregnancy doesn't allow for the latest in clothing trends, although there are cute maternity clothes out there, I just don't want to spend a lot of money on things I won't wear for too long.

Lindsey's mom contacted me for her senior shoot a couple of months ago. I was so excited because at the time, I had only shot two seniors from last school year. We met up late Friday afternoon, and I'm amazed at how fast time flies. Lindsey looks like a grown little lady, especially since I've known here since she was like 4 years old!

Our session took place in Lindsey's hometown and at first, I was sweatin' it over not really finding as much as I wanted in terms of locations. But then again, my creativity always kicks in at the last minute! We got to represent: Dad's company Case, is showcased with a brand spankin' new tractor. And my favorite shots came from an old, abandoned, NASTY chair sitting out in an alley, and I think the shots look so kewl.

We had a lot of fun and it was nice to catch up with her, Mom and Big Sis, who is due with her first child in December. (Keep an eye out because I'll be shooting that little one too!) Thanks for the great time and I hope you luuuuuurve your shots!




















3 comments:

Matt Dorroh said...

So great, love em'!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

thanks matt!

Becca Gurley said...

Linds- these are beautiful & I LOVE the Case picture! :) I wanted to do that for my SR pics, but it didn't pan out!