SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[Senior] Merideth

I mentioned on Merideth's sneak peek about her fabulously long legs. Can you say I'm fixated on them? Do you know why? Well, back in the day, I loved my legs: strong, toned, but not long. But now, let's just say, they are not as toned, but they are strong because they are supporting the extra weight and baby to be. But long, they will never be. Okay, enough about legs, unless we're talking fried chicken legs, of which I don't even like, but my kids do. I digress...

We had a great senior session this past Saturday. I'm really lovin' the senior sessions; it fills my inner Vogue-model wannabe, because the good Lord knows Stephanie and trendsetter is one heck of an oxymoron! The seniors have been rockin' out the wardrobes, and since I'm pregnant(I know, "How many times is she going to mention she's pregnant?" As much as I want to...), the best I can come up with is a comfy, stretchy top, cropped pants and flats. Merideth's gold shoes just shows how far I've come from being a cool teen.

I really love these shots because I found some new nooks and crannies from which to shoot. We thought we might have to reschedule due to some minor sprinkles, but the morning turned out beautiful. Merideth's mom is very proud and she should be, and no less than once did a tear roll down her face. I'm sure there will be plenty of moms feeling this way before these kids walk across the stage to the next step in life.

Merideth and Lori, I had a great time during this session. Thanks so much and I won't tell anyone if you cry at the following images! :)



















4 comments:

amanda thiessen said...

great shots!!

Meg said...

Love these! So fresh faced!

Dandy said...

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl.

Stephanie Greenwell said...

thanks so much! she was a great model!