SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

{Senior} Cassaundra | Kennett Holcomb Missouri Senior Photography

You can tell it's about spring time when you have to wait to the last minute to know for sure if your session has to be cancelled.

Such was the case on this past weekend's senior session. We got slammed with rain(again), high winds(again), and tornado watches(again). And then of course, the weather went from pleasant 60 degree temps to downright coolness in a matter of days.

Fortunately, our session went off without a hitch, not even a single rain drop, although the skies looked like they could wreak havoc. At any moment.

I met Cassaundra and although she was quite shy, I believe I got her to come out of her shell. I tend to use my mad self-depricating humor to break the ice. Like standing on my step ladder, only to see it sink in the ground.

"Aw, this soft ground. It has nothing to do with this extra weight."

See what I mean?

Well, we had a great time, so much so that I lost track of time and we kept shooting at different locations. Her senior images totally rocked and she brought so many cool outfits. One of which was my fave, because it is something I could never pull off at my age: gold cowgirl boots and a cool blue dress. Like I said, she made the location I chose for that outfit come to life!

Cassaundra, it was a pleasure to meet you and I had a great time getting to know you and your mom. I loved shooting your session and you certainly made my job easy. Best wishes on your graduation and your future!

























39 comments:

carrie owens said...

great images - she's beautiful!!

Dawn Alderman said...

Gorgeous Girl! LOVE the heels :)

Stephanie said...

Great job Stephanie! That girl is a SENIOR?! She's beautiful!

Creatively Yours said...

Stephanie- Let me just say you are amazing with Seniors! And she is GORGEOUS!

jennifer said...

i LOVE them all!! I can't even decide on these few which is my fav...so I can imagine how hard the real "decision making" job will be!! You are awesome!!

Stacy said...

These are really great! I wish I could pull off wearing some of those outfits. She's a gorgeous girl!!

Deborah said...

What a gorgeous girl. Love the shoes!!

Carolina said...

She is absolutely stunning and you did a fantastic job capturing her, well done!

GomollDesign said...

Awesome shots - and awesome processing - LOVE them all - great job ... oh - and a really beautiful model as well :)

thousand words photography said...

love these!! she has great shoes too!! :)

christy said...

Those are sassy! Great job!!!! beautiful processing!

Beth Ross said...

Beautiful images!!! I LOVE the last two.

Anonymous said...

you did a fantastic job with these. You got such great variation too!

Kim K. said...

She is stunning!!!! Love your PP too! Great work!

Zenia said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous girl!!!

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

Oh my goodness, she's a beauty and your images are crazy awesome!!!! I loved those heels too...!

Laura said...

Love the variety of shots, the styling, the processing and of course the gorgeous model!

Unknown said...

I have show envy!

Allison Jacobs said...

Love your location & coloring on the photos...simply gorgeous!

Sari said...

Wow, what a rockin' session!! So much variety and style! These are all gorgeous!

cherish.photography said...

beautiful captures, love that vintage flair!

The Leonards Family said...

Love the vintage processing on these! She is pretty!

JennyO said...

I love the processing on these images and what a gorgeous girl!

Kari said...

Love #6! Beautiful girl!

Trisha said...

What a beautiful girl!! I LOVE her clothes!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful!!!

Rezika Zurch said...

oh WOW< these are great! What a beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful and so are your pictures - I love your processing style! :-)

Heather Leigh Photography said...

Wow these are AWESOME, she is one pretty girl, bet she loves these..

judieannphotography said...

Love them!! Great job!

Melissa said...

These are all fab! Great wardrobe for senior session, too!

Lisa Batey said...

gorgeous!!!

Amii said...

She is so beautiful! And her outfits are just awesome! You did an amazing job and I love all the variety that you captured!

anita said...

amazing!! great work Stephanie!!

Teresa O said...

Just wonderful! Love these Stephanie!

Melissa Koehler said...

WOWzers! These are just gorgeous!!

rachael said...

nice job!

Crissie said...

Stephanie - these are fantastic! What a beautiful senior - she's got incredible eyes. xoxox

Rezika Zurch said...

These are SMOKING HOT! WOW!