SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

{Senior} Casey | Portageville Missouri Senior Photographer

When I called Casey to discuss our session, I asked her if she was excited. She replied, "Not really", with a nervous laugh. I asked her if it what because she was nervous, "Yes, ma'am", she said. I love a kid with manners!

Of course, I informed her that I'm cool and laid-back and that I certainly don't bite! I think the last one made her feel so much more comfortable with me.

When she showed up, I noticed her awesome dimples. However, during our shoot she made the comment while her mom was making her laugh that her dimples would show! I had to let her know right then and there that her dimples were beautiful and after going through her images, they only brought out more of her beauty.

And speaking of beauty, I couldn't shake the feeling that she looked like someone. I couldn't pinpoint it at the shoot, but it drove me crazy. Then when I started editing, it hit me. She reminded me so much of Katherine McPhee from American Idol Season Five. Something about her face and her smile, just beautiful.

Casey, I had a great time at our shoot. You totally rocked out our session and I hope you enjoy your images. Have a great rest of the senior year and best wishes on your future!



















35 comments:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

These are fab! LOVE your location and she is just radiant!

Charlene Hardy said...

She has the most beautiful smile. Her whole face looks like it is lit up. I love the location and her clothing is awesome!! Great job, I love them.

Shanna said...

These are great! She looks so pretty!

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

Wow, this gal has great style! Love all the location shots but that 1st one with the green background was killer!

Unknown said...

Oh man.. this are some beautiful pictures, ske looks like a natural, so pretty

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful. You did such a great job of capturing this pretty girl and I love all the variation. And I'm totally jealous of her dimple!! LOL!

JennerRose Photography said...

She is stunning and so are the shots!!

Christene said...

What gorgeous brown eyes she has!! She did rock her session!

Amii said...

What a warm and inviting smile she has! I think she rocked her senior session! Beautiful!

Creatively Yours said...

Beautiful Girl, Beautiful Smile, Rockin' Locations, and Rockin' Clothes!

Allison said...

Love the hat! Beautiful girl...beautiful pics!

Kelsey said...

She is a total doll!! Great style too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She really did rock her session! Great job Stephanie!

Nicki said...

What a great session! She has an amazing smile, you did a nice job capturing her!

Laura said...

Great session! I love the styling and awesome variety of shots!

Liz said...

I love the black and white pic with her leaning on the railing!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

Gorgeous senior session-love the awesome variety-great location! The closeups with the black hat are STUNNING!

Hilary Camilleri said...

Those are really fantastic images! What a pretty girl - gorgeous eyes!!

Melissa said...

Wow! Beautiful skin, beautiful smile.

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous shots and what great locations. Love her smile!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I'm she will love these. Lovely processing

Melissa M. said...

Great Pictures. Love the backgrounds.

Julie Livermore said...

Love the urban look to these!

Jennifer Reed Photography said...

Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous! Love the ones of her in the hat!

Rose said...

great job! She's cute!!! Love the ones with her baret! :) gorgeous!

Heather Leigh Photography said...

Beautiful job and beautiful girl.

Stacy said...

These are all great! I love, love that first one with the hat and the big smile with the hat on. Those are amazing!!

tccba said...

I would love to have dimples like that! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!

The Leonards Family said...

Very pretty!

Carolina said...

Great captures! Nice work, and beautiful smile!

Kelley said...

WOW, gorgeous images! Love your locations!

Naomi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! She has got gorgeous features!

Nikki said...

Great pics, great subject! It looked like it just flowed naturally for both! I can only aspire to being that good and having great models! Kudos galore!

stb said...

Awesome pictures and your locations are great! Beautiful smiles and I too am jealous of the dimples :-)

Ann-Marie said...

Love love the B&W and the ones with the beret/hat!