SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

{Senior} Cameron | Hayti Missouri Senior Photographer

I'd like to think that I'm still hip to the younger generation, but most days, I know I'm not. However, after chatting up Cameron, I think he may have thought I was cool. I'm sure it was the Tupac comment I made after he told me he liked country and rap music. Yes, I admittedly knew me some Tupac back in the day(along with some other unsavory rap groups, but that was another time!)

Cameron is the typical cooler-than-ice senior guy. Piercing eyes, solemn stare, but with my comical genius and suave dance moves, I cracked a few smiles from him and I know Mom will be happy with that. I'm shameless, no doubt.

Cameron brought his new lifted Chevy and he borrowed on old shiny blue Chevy to incorporate into his session. And he also had his little 3 year old brother join him in a couple of shots and they are too sweet!

Other than me wearing my heels to a shoot(never again!), I had a great time today. Fun, laid back, me showing my awesome dance skills on a ladder. Yep, that's more like the reason my feet hurt so bad that night!

Cameron, congratulations on your achievement and best wishes for your future! On a final note, keep ya head up...



















16 comments:

Liz said...

The pics look great (as usual). You had me crackin' up about the Tupac comment. I said the same thing to my class last week. They either thought I was really cool or really lame.

Stephanie Greenwell said...

lame, we are not!! but remember how cool we were listening to tupac??? yeah, those were the days...

TrueBlissPhotography said...

Nice images and awesome eyes!

Zenia said...

Great job! This guy has wonderful eyes!

Monica said...

These are great senior portraits. Beautiful eyes!

Marylin said...

I hate heels, period! lol

Great set, his eyes... wow!! :)

Christina K said...

What great eyes! Love your processing!

CapturedbyTrisha said...

Are those eyes for real? Wow! Love your work! It is beautiful!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

That first shot is A-mazing! Great work!

Creatively Yours said...

Wow! Love the eyes! He is going to love these, and so will his Momma!

Kelsey said...

He has amazing eyes!!! Nice job on these images!

Kim K. said...

He has some killer eyes!!! Love the shot with the blue wall. Great work!

Unknown said...

Wow.. his eyes are gorgeous. Awesome shoot!

Heather Leigh Photography said...

Great job, love the contrast of the 3rd one. Great location..

Michelle Rooney said...

great photos! love the color!

Rezika Zurch said...

wow these are great, what amazing eyes :)