SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

[Senior] Hannah | Hayti Deering Missouri Senior Photographer

I love senior sessions! Seniors are so stylish and hip and cool. Words that don't describe me these days. I'm more like "momma", "tired", and "stylish-to-the-degree-that-it-just-has-to-fit". And sometimes I'm cool, but my kids might think otherwise.

So Hannah is my first senior session of 2010 and she totally hit it out of the park. It was a cold day, but at least it wasn't windy and/or snowing! Bless her heart, I could just see the chill bumps on her skin, but she was a trooper and I'm very happy with the end result. I got to try to a few ideas and even implement my new find: a $4 chair from an antique shop! Oh, I heart the antique store! And Hannah was just the perfect subject to use with it.

Her mom is always quite the laugh-maker, so we hee-hawed throughout the whole session. We had a blast and I can't wait for our spring session! Thanks for the laughs, Mom, and for bringing out some beautiful smiles from your beautiful girl!

And, Dad, I got permission to dress and pose your baby girl! I hope you all enjoy!





















24 comments:

Cindy Ellis said...

What a beautiful girl! You did an awesome job- I love these shots! Fabulous! I'm sure she and her family will be in love with them all.

Unknown said...

These turned out SO well - she is beautiful and your style is amazing :-) great job!

Cassie said...

LOVE these!! I'm itching to do some senior sessions! You did a great job!

Becca said...

She is SO Beautiful!!!! Love your processing on them all too!

Dawn Alderman said...

Gorgeous senior, loving the processing on these!

Brunilda Monnig said...

I'm loving the vintage processing

Kelsey said...

These are wonderful!!! I love her hair!!

Zenia said...

Wow! Beautifully done!

Renee Sprink Photography said...

These are just beautiful. Nice job.

Laura Brett said...

What a beautiful girl, love the locations!

Creatively Yours said...

Beautiful girl, Beautiful pictures! What a great way to start your Seniors for 2010!

rachael said...

i would die to have hair like that!! nice work :)

Marinda said...

What a beautiful girl! Great job on these!

Kim K. said...

She is stunning!!! Love these locations too. Great work!

Kelly Lynne said...

She is beautiful and these are great photos. I like the comp and the processing. Great job.

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

What a beautiful girl and the images are spectacular!

Amii said...

What an awesome session! Looks like you had a great model!

Christi said...

She is GORGEOUS!! Beautiful hair!!

You did an amazing job!

TrueBlissPhotography said...

What a beautiful young lady. Wonderful job.

Aimee Pool said...

What beautiful photos!! I love everything about them! Perfect ...

Tiffan;y said...

Beautiful job on these. LOVE your processing!

Sandra said...

What fantastic photos :)

sandrah said...

Great job! These are beautiful!

Cinda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!!! Of course I'm biased....this is my baby girl!! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments ---- and to Stephanie for the fun day we had together on location & the quality pictures. You really "captured her personality" -- GREAT JOB!!!