SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[Babies] Baby Will | Kennett Missouri Baby Photographer

This past weekend I got to have a session with this 3 month old, who happens to share the same birthday as my 3 month old. That day, of course, was the day God decided to send two good-lookin' little fellas to this Earth. (I'm sure his momma will agree with me!)

Baby Will started out a little fussy, but after a little down time and rest, he was a champ. All pimped out in a basket. And lookin' fly. If you know his mother, you'll notice that her baby boy has the exact same pouty lips that she has! It's uncanny!

We had a nice time and I certainly felt the love for this little guy. There's no doubt he's his momma's baby, but more importantly, he's his gramma's baby. Thanks so much for allowing me to document this special time in his life and I look forward to more sessions in the future!



















No comments: