SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

[Babies] Mollie Claire | Caruthersville Missouri Baby Photographer

This baby girl was one happy baby when I walked into her home. Beautiful smile, happy demeanor, you name it. And she was pretty as a peach.

Mom really wanted to get some images with her beautiful Christening dress before she outgrew it and as I mentioned in the sneak peek, I really loved how the traditional mixed with the old in the barnwood floor.

After a while, Mollie Claire got tired of the fuss we were making over her, as she was ready for a nap, so I captured some of the sweetest sleeping images of her. Mom later told me that she was really pooped because she slept for 3 hours! (I was a little tired too because I had another shoot earlier that day, but it was great!)

Thanks for opening your home to me today and for accomodating my "find-the-light" request! Mollie Claire was a doll and I hope we'll work together in the future. Enjoy your images!





















22 comments:

rachael said...

she is sooo sweet!

Mandy Leonards said...

She is so pretty!

Zenia said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!

Deanna said...

These are gorgeous - I love the light airy feel o them!

Ang said...

beautiful work and beautiful baby!

Amii said...

The picture of her sleeping on the white rug is precious! Beautiful work!

Dawn Alderman said...

Beautiful! Love your processing!!

Jessica said...

Couldn't be cuter, or better work! :)

Candi said...

your photos are always amazing!! she is beautiful.

Lauren said...

So Sweet. I love the processing on these

Laura Rauch said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Kelsey said...

She is so adorable! Great job!

Meg Sexton Photography said...

What a sweetie!

Brunilda Monnig said...

Beautiful, love these! So lovely they're an inspiration

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

What adorable little outfits!

TrueBlissPhotography said...

Ohhh she is so sweet! Love the one with her thumb in her mouth.

Kim K. said...

She is so sweet!!!! Love the last shot!

Becca said...

that bonnet is too darn cute! great job on these!

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

You did a fantastic job on these. Gorgeous images!!

Melissa said...

Oh, these are lovely. That bonnet is adorable on her.

Christi said...

LOVE these. Those sleeping ones are gorgeous!

Malisa said...

These are so sweet- so soft and feminine feeling...