SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

[Contest] Rockin' | Southeast Missouri Photographer

Don't kill me. Just kick me, I can handle that.

These days, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. That's good, right? Well, if you were a participant in the 1,000 Rockin' Fans Contest on my Facebook Business Page, then you're probably anxious that it's taken me two weeks to blog the winners of the $50 gift certificates. Well, I'm here to tell ya, kick me, but don't kick me in my ovaries or my hands. For obvious reasons.

This was such a fun contest and so many "likers" came out to vote for this image amongst all of the them:



Isn't she a doll baby? In all, there were 48 people that voted for her image by leaving a comment. My client will receive a beautiful 12x18 Float wrap of this winning image. Thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to vote.

So, now onto the winners. I used Random.org to randomly select the winners. As you can see, the winner of the first $50 gift certiciate is #2 (Julie Cude) and the winner of the second $50 gift certicate is #41 (Cynthia Connelly). Both of you, please email me so that we can discuss your winning options.

On a sidenote, I'm working very hard on some sa-weeeet ideas for Stephanie Greenwell Photography. I'm so very excited about the direction my business is heading and I can't wait to share with you all what I have in store. And just a reminder, Christmas Mini-sessions bookings are underway, only a few more openings are left.

Congrats to the winners of the 1,000 Rockin' Fans Contest and thank you all for participating!


1 comment:

Traci said...

what a great prize! i love float wraps!