SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

[Children] Super Heroes | Portageville Missouri Children's Photographer

Boys. I love little boys.

They love to get dirty. Play in mudholes. Strip down when it's hot. Or cold. Love on their mommas. They can pee outside and they don't care who's watchin'.

And they all want to be super heroes.

These boys encompassed all of the above, except for the whole using the bathroom thing. They were sweet, a little shy, playful and ever so into the dirt. Just good ol' country boys. (Dad is a farmer.)

The day was hot one, even for early morning time. But thank goodness, fun can always be had with mud, dirt, bare feet, and costumes. Mom suggested bringing these, and since I'm always up for something different and fun, so I let the hero-ness ensue! Mom also wanted a different and fun family photo, and that we did--see image #2, crazy boys in the front, oblivious Mom and Dad enjoying themselves in the back! I loved it!

We finally headed out to a field. By this time, the boys were ready to pull the shirts off and, well, be boys. The finishing touch was the adorable red wagon.

Warren Family, thank you. Thank you for the fun boy time, the awesome planning, the faith you put in me to capture your sweet family. I had a great time and I look forward to working together again!


3 comments:

Laura Meeks said...

Oh what cute boys and a totally adorable family!

Traci said...

what a beautiful family!!
love the superman image!!!

maureenwilson said...

omgness. totally agree with Traci. That superman shot is tdf!!