SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Christmas Mini Session | Southeast Missouri Photographer

I'm just flabbergasted that I'm making a Christmas Mini-session announcement. It was about a year ago when I posted the 2009 Christmas announcement, still anticipating the arrival of my sweet baby boy. I never imagined that the time would fly like a Concorde. Seriously, I'm already stressin' over what Santa has to have on his list for the kiddos.

So, with that, are you thinking about what to get your family? You know, there are parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents(on both sides), sisters and brothers, a host of cousins, and friends, and then you. That's a lot of people on the list this year. Sometimes, makes me glad that I don't have a lot of family, but these days, they'd sure come in handy for babysitting four little munchkins.

Why not give them all something to remember you and your family by? Pictures! And you can print them out on your own, put them in a pretty frame, and Voila! A nice, thoughtful gift. Or you can create a host of other goodies using the images.

And you'll be done.

Here are the details:

  • What: 10-15 minute session, up to 4 people. $25 for each additional person.

  • When: Saturday, November 6, 2010. Sessions will begin at 7 a.m.

  • Where: A beautiful, fall session in a location that I will announce closer to the date. You don't necessarily have to be dressed in Christmas attire.

  • Price: $250, of which $100 is due upon booking to hold your spot. Includes custom-printed DVD, with 5-6 professionally edited hi-resolution images for you to print Christmas cards, prints as gifts, etc. Selected images will be chosen by me.

  • Other specials: You will also receive 30% off any additional prints, including wall prints, gallery-wrapped canvas prints, gift prints, desk prints, storyboards, etc.

This session will have limited availability, so contact me as soon as possible. Since I first made the announcement on Facebook several weeks ago, there are now 8 clients that have booked for this session. If there are more people that want to book, I may open up a second date for shoots.

And since this is Christmas, if you would like to donate a gift to a needy child(i.e. toys, coats, shoes, clothing, etc.), you will receive a $75 print credit to be used on additional orders from this session.

Booked times are going fast, so email me or call me at (573) 724-9202 to get scheduled. And it wouldn't be right not to post this cute face that was still in my belly this time last year:



No comments: