SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010

An Apple a Day | Southeast Missouri Senior Photographer

I love seniors. They are so cool these days.

And funny thing, my friends and I thought we were cool, too. And I guess we were back in 1996 but today, wow, there's just so much style. The clothes. The shoes. And the hair. I thought I was somethin' with my Jennifer Aniston look-a-like hair style, but these girls today totally hit it out of the park.

The guys aren't so bad themselves, with their Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister attire, complete with rugged jeans that costs more than week's worth of groceries in my house.

This year, I'm able to give a little bit more focus to the senior market. I love all kinds of sessions, kids are my joy, babies make me want more(God help my husband!), but I think I live a little of the nostalgia of being young through my senior clients.

In an attempt to feel young and cool, I'd like to cater to the seniors by way of what's most important to them these days: technology. I swear, I never see a teen without some sort of technological device in their hands, thumbs racing to get out the latest message or Facebook update. They never seem to be out of the loop.

And the most popular brand of technology is Apple. (I'm sorry to admit that I don't even own an iPhone, much less an iPod. And I consider myself a technology junkie.) Someday, I'll get with it. By then, I'm sure the price will drop and I can substantiate the monthly data plan.

So here's the deal: All 2011 seniors that book with Stephanie Greenwell Photography will be in the running to win an Apple product. The selected product is based on the number of senior 2011 bookings I receive, and so far, I'm up to 7 senior 2011 bookings. The products range from an iPod Shuffle($55 value) to an iPod Touch($225 value). Each senior booked will also receive an Apple store gift card.
As an additional bonus, if you are a senior who has booked with Stephanie Greenwell Photography, you can earn additional Apple store gift cards for every 2011 senior you refer to me.
Of course, no contest is complete without guidelines:


  • Sessions must be booked by October 31, 2010. This includes receipt of session fee to hold date. The session doesn't have to take place before then, just get it booked.
  • All sessions must have taken place by April 1, 2010. No exceptions.
  • If you book, but cancel your session, you entry will be disqualified.
  • I will try to accomodate as many senior sessions as I can, but open dates are first come, first served.
  • If my calendar for all sessions becomes full, then you may book an unopened date for an additional fee.
  • Prize may be substituted for an Apple gift card of equal or lesser value of the winning prize.
  • There will only be one winner for this contest.

I'm looking forward to being your chosen senior photographer. Call (573) 724-9202 or email me at stephaniegreenwell@sbcglobal.net to set up your appointment. Make sure do book it before the October 31, 2010 deadline to be eligible.

And keep your eyes peeled for another senior announcement. One lucky senior is going to be so very happy! For now, here's my first stunning senior of 2011:

4 comments:

Casey Yu said...

Way to go! Where were iPods when I was a senior?!

Laura Brett said...

What a beautiful girl! Great capture.

Liz said...

FYI- we were cool in '96!!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

Yeah, Liz, we were totally cool. LOL