SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

[Couples] The Beginning | Caruthersville Missouri Engagement Photographer

One word: Hot.

But with a double meaning. It's been some kind of hot here and the temps aren't looking to take a vacation anytime soon.

However, this couple is HOT! And they are just as beautiful inside, as they are out. When Allison contacted me about shooting her e-session, I felt honored and giddy. See, she and Blake are building a beautiful home and with that, I had an awesome idea.

I mentioned in our consultation about the prospect of incorporating their still-being-built home into the session. Kind of a beginning of their lives together as husband and wife. Although Allison took a few seconds to respond, she said, "Sure! You know what you're doing and you're the artist!"

(Oh, girl, you just made me feel even more special at what I do.)

When they showed up at their home-to-be, I could feel the excitement! I was so ready to make use of all of the lines and awesome natural light coming into the windowless house. And Allison and Blake brought their A-game, whipping out fantastic style and suave-ness.

We moved on to the streets of Caruthersville, where we managed to squeeze a little more light before setting behind the buildings. Then we moved to the field setting. Oh, how I love these too! So sweet, so perfect, so them.

Allison and Blake, thank you for being such awesome people! I seriously loved shooting this session with you and so happy that my ideas came to life! Congrats on your engagement and best wishes for a happy marriage, overflowing with many a child in that big, beautiful home of yours!




















17 comments:

Traci said...

What a beautiful couple!!
I love this idea with the old house!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous couple!!! Love the idea also of the house! Such a neat idea

Monica Smith said...

Beautiful Pictures Stephanie!!! You had great subjects to work with too!

Creatively Yours said...

Love the ones in the house! What a creative idea! Beautiful!

tamsen said...

Wow, gorgeous couple! Great idea with the unfinished house as well, very, very cool!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh Stephanie! You did a fabulous job and they are a gorgeous couple!!! Love the construction site!

Veronica Starr said...

this was an awesome idea!!! fabulous!!!

jules said...

what a smokin' hot couple! love all of your locations ... very cool in the home! gorgeous!

Mandy said...

Love these! Beautiful couple!

Stacey S said...

Fabulous locations for their images - and they are a gorgeous couple!

Jenny Froh said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!!

lindsay Koehler said...

what a great idea for a session! This is so cute and I love your poses!!

Kristy said...

What great shots! and a smoking hot couple!

Kelsey Anderson said...

Fabulous!!

Laura said...

WOWSERS!! The couple and your amazing portraits!

Krissy said...

I love that you did these in their house! They're awesome!

Summer said...

What a fantastic idea! This couple is HOTT and girl has some great style!