SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

[Babies] Pure Sweetness | Hayti Missouri Baby Photographer

She's a beauty. Plain and simple. And since she is only two weeks older than my beautiful baby boy, I'm already plotting an arranged marriage between the two. Dowry and all.

Oh, there I go again, planning my children's lives. Slap my hand right now!

Seriously, she was an absolute dream to photograph. She is just a go-with-the-flow type of gal and she let me (and mom) pose her in that pretty little pettiskirt. And let's not even mention those beautiful eyes, so very striking.

And even Mom got in on the session. Let me just say, most moms are behind the lens taking pictures of their children. I try to encourage moms at my sessions to join in on the fun, even if they never look at the camera.

Every mom needs images of her and her children interacting.

They grow up so fast and before you know it, you have thousands of images and pictures of your kids, but Mom is rarely in them. And this session is just my perfect example of capturing the emotion between mother and child. It's a priceless commodity and one you'll never regret.

Mom and baby S, I just adored your session and the images that were produced. She is such an adorable baby, exuding with pure sweetness. Thank you for choosing me to capture a very special time in your lives.



2 comments:

Nicole Chatham said...

Oh my goodness! How precious! I just love her outfits! My favorite is the one up close of her laughing.

Ashlie DeShea said...

Let me just tell you... Little Miss Stella is going to be just as beautiful as her mama (who I have known for a loooong time)! These pics are beautiful Stephanie... and Kristin- you have one BEAUTIFUL little girl! I loved the squinty eyes one! :)