SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

[Family] For the Love | Southeast Missouri Photographer

Meet this adorable little family.

Something tells me, though, that Dad may have to be giving the smack-down on a few boys in about 10 years. And Mom, well, I'm sure she'll be fielding a lot of calls from giddy girls calling past bed time.

We decided on shooting at the urban setting for this family's session. Mom and I discussed our session and made a quick collaboration of perfectly coordinated outfits. Perfect for them, perfect with the backdrop. And since this was their first session as a family, she couldn't have done a better job.

The little ones were a little shy with me at first. But you know, once kids get used to my jolly-good-time personality, it doesn't take much to start crackin' smiles for me. Oh, and have I ever mentioned my mad dance skills? You know, version of the throwback kind. That always gets a laugh or twenty. Even with seniors. Who me? Embarassed? Never.

You guys were too much fun and the kiddos were pure sweetness. Thank you for an awesome session! Enjoy your back to school days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are great!! Such cherished memories captured!! Love them Steph & Jennifer....Cinda

Stephanie Greenwell said...

thanks cinda! :)

Michelle J. said...

LOVE these pictures & LOVE this family!!! I know Jennifer's soooo proud of these! As always, they are AWESOME!!!