SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[Seniors] Super Senior | Southeast Missouri Senior Photograpy

Ok, I love doing special things, especially for deserving people. I just wish I had more time to devote, but as you all know, working and raising four spirited(read: highly energized, rambunctious, etc.) children is no small feat.

So, I do what I can do.

Last year, I offered a Family Mini-Session and a very special family was chosen. And I hope that I can do it again, but this year, I want to do a little something different. You know, because I'm a little different.

We have some very special teens in these parts. Wha??? Did I just say, these parts? Oh dear, lettin' the country bumpkin out on my blog is just too much. Kick me now.

Anyways, special seniors.

I would like, actually love, to offer a free Senior 2011 session to someone who is very much deserving of it. See, for me, I didn't have very much growing up and what I did have, I worked for it. And senior year comes with a sometimes hefty price tag from pictures to announcements, testing and college application fees, yearbook, that overdue library fee from 4th grade, and so forth and so forth.

Fortunately, my mom was able to afford for me a senior photography session, and I remember being so excited about having professional pictures! But I know there are many seniors who won't be able to have a senior photography session, for whatever reasons, so this is my way recognizing a special teen.

This special nominated senior must meet the following criteria:

  • From the following school districts in Pemiscot County: Hayti, Caruthersville, Delta C-7, Cooter, N. Pemiscot, or S. Pemiscot

  • Be a graduating senior in the Spring of 2011

  • Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher

  • Be in good standing with their respective school(and I will be checking!)

  • Active in their school(i.e. clubs, sports, activities, etc.)

I would also prefer that the nominated senior show that, under normal circumstances, he or she would not be able to afford a custom 2011 Senior photography session. It's not a requirement, but I would like to encourage it. Also, this special senior will not be eligible for the 2011 Senior Contest. (On a sidenote, the prize is now up to the Apple iPod Nano! Keep those bookings coming in!)

All nominations will be accepted until October 31, 2010 and each nomination will be judged independently from Stephanie Greenwell Photography. Please include name, address, school attended, GPA, special interests, activities, and little bit about who they are and why they deserve to win the session. This senior session is valued at $500, which includes the session fee and prints only.

As a special incentive to those who nominate a special senior, the person who sends in the nomination of the winning senior will receive 50% off of their session fee, in addition to a $100 print credit.

I'm looking forward to hearing about all of the special seniors that we have here in Pemiscot County. You can mail nominations to P.O. Box 805, Caruthersville, MO 63830 or you can email them to stephaniegreenwell@sbcglobal.net.

And here's a shout-out to the 2010 Seniors of Stephanie Greenwell Photography: Best wishes to each of you as you start college, a new job or whatever your future holds!

Thank you for choosing Stephanie Greenwell Photography to capture such a special time in your life!

No comments: