SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

[Senior] Erin | Dyersburg Tennessee Senior Photography

All I can say about this senior is I totally need to get my butt to the gym! Consistently! I want those legs! Well, I don't think any amount of exercise will make them long, but I use to have that toned look, ah, back in the stone ages!!!

Really, though. This session with Erin was fun, as are my senior sessions. I think it's because they are so excited to get out of high school, and I totally get it. I was there once too. And just so you know, the summer after graduation is one to remember because college is next, but high school is behind you.

Erin is a total sweetheart and we had a fun time trying out new locations. We managed to have another beautiful day and a little less windy than usual. We topped off the shoot at her beautiful home, complete with an open pool in the backyard. I'll admit it, I soooo wanted to jump in! But I didn't have an extra set of clothes, so I nipped that idea.

Erin, as I've said before, you totally rocked your session! Those magnificent legs helped to bring a few ideas to mind and helped to make my job easier. Enjoy your final weeks of high school and best wishes as you head to college!























34 comments:

Heather Leigh Photography said...

Wow she is beautiful!! Great shots!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! Love the red brick wall images.

Deborah said...

Amazing talent! You rocked these!

The Leonards Family said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

megan said...

these are beautiful!

Kelsey Anderson Photography said...

These are fantastic! What a beautiful senior!

Trisha said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Allison said...

Wow these are great, she looks like Tiffani Amber Theissen!

Tiffany said...

What a fun session. Gorgeous work!

Zenia said...

Wow these are awesome ~ what a beautiful girl!

Melissa Koehler said...

These are just gorgeous Stephanie!

Unknown said...

Wow.. gorgeous.. you are so rocking senior pictures

Unknown said...

She is beautiful - and so are your pictures! :-) I love her skirt too :-)

shannon said...

she is really beautiful! wonderful shots!

Charlene Hardy said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

very nice Stephanie! You do such a great job. I LOVE all her outfits too. Pretty girl!

Shannon Flores said...

Gorgeous girl, gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

my goodness her outfits are devine! Love all these.

Meghan said...

greta location! She is gorgeous. amazing work!

Teresa O said...

These are brilliant! Fabulous work!

Jen said...

You rocked these! What a beautiful subject you had!

Kari said...

Great images!!

Beth said...

She's beautiful! I love her outfits and you did a great job!

Creatively Yours said...

She is absolutely stunning! Yet another fabulous Sr. session for Stephanie!

Jennifer said...

Love them ALL!!!

rachael said...

beautiful work!

Jen said...

Wow, these are great! Love your lighting and colors!! Great job!

Monica said...

These are great shots. I love all the poses..she seems like a natural!! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

these are amazing. Your processing is impecable

Lucky Star Designs said...

AWESOME Urban shots! She is a stunning model too!

Jen said...

These are gorgeous!!! Beautiful work!

Laura Brett said...

What a beautiful girl, love all the locations! Great job!

Melissa Shelby said...

Beautiful senior! Love the shot in front of the green brick wall and on the staircase! So many beautiful shots.

Jennifer said...

You are a fantastic photographer! I love the urban feel --- beautiful senior! Great work!