SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[Senior] Jake | South Pemiscot Missouri Senior Photography

Awesome. To the tenth power.

That's what Jakob is. Seriously. Not only was he a fun, outgoing guy, his middle name is Sloan.

Jakob. Sloan. Ah, that name says it all.

I met up with Jake for his shoot and he was all about it. Seeing that I've only had a couple of senior guy shoots, I'm used to the "I'm-cool-and-my-mom-is-making-me-take-senior-pictures" kind of attitude from the guys. Oh, not Jake.

Jake was ready to throw out the laughs, smiles and even the GQ stares. We hit it off because, well, we're awesome. And we had a lot in common about music. (I'm so glad that even at my almost 32 years of age, I can still relate to 18 year olds through music. Eh, except for that hard-core stuff, I'm soooooo over that now.)

So, we trekked around Steele and since I've never shot there before, it was a nice change of scenery. And I love finding new locations. We finished up at his high school, something I think every senior should do.

Jake, you are one cool dude, I tell ya. You totally made my day when you told me you thought I was about 25 or 26. Oh, you dear sweet boy!! I had a great time with you and your mom and sis, and I know you'll have an awesome future in front of you! Best wishes!



















10 comments:

Lucky Star Designs said...

Handsome guy! Great shots!

Trisha said...

Great photos! I love how natural he looks. Excellent captures

Christy F said...

The last photo is just a great natural portrait!!!!!

Meghan said...

LOVe these! Yuor work is amazing!

Teresa O said...

Beautiful work as always :)

Nicki said...

Nice work! Love them.

julie said...

great shots! I love the one w/the RR.

Anonymous said...

Great session! Love the last one best.

Teresa O said...

Great work Stephanie. Lots of variety too. I see youre as busy as I am :) always a good thing!

Michelle J said...

These are some really really good pictures of Jake!!! GREAT job!!!