SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, April 10, 2010

[Sneak Peek] Senior | Dyersburg Tennessee Senior Photography

One word: Legs.

10 comments:

LB said...

Very pretty! Hey, I'm sending a few of our 2011 seniors your way. They are lovin' your work, too!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! :) Thanks girl. :)

Amii said...

LOVE this shot!

Melissa Koehler said...

Wow, these are beautiful. You are right.. legs is right!

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

I'm hearing that ZZ Top song in my head... how does it go? "She's got LEGS"!!!! Beautiful senior, beautiful image!!

Trisha said...

Love this shot! Her outfit is adorable too!

Jennifer Lauren said...

What a breathtakingly gorgeous Senior and love that location!

Charlene said...

Beautiful senior and awesome picture! Nicely done.

Kelsey said...

Fabulous! I want to see more :)

Teresa O said...

Love this shot! more :)