SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[Senior] Hannah | Hayti Missouri Senior Photography

I have to say this. I have an awesome job in photography. I love it, I have fun with it, and I have some really great clients. I feel very honored when someone contacts me to be their photographer, whether it's babies, kids, seniors, or whatever. I'm even more overwhelmed with joy when a client comes back for a second shoot. Such is the case with Hannah.

See, Hannah wanted a two-season session. Her winter session hit just as we were seeing the last of our snow. But what a difference a few weeks can make! Spring has sprung and that means graduation is right.around.the.corner. (I know many parents are either incredibly sad or incredibly thankful!)

For Hannah's session this time, I've had an idea in my head for a few weeks now to shoot at B&C Lumber Co(and thanks go to Mr. and Mrs. Curtis for allowing me to shoot there). It has all the makings that a lumber shed should be: wood, tin buildings, and random things to shoot. I think the added femininity of Hannah's wardrobe just made for a totally hip senior session.

And of course, Hannah and her mother are too much fun, we just laugh and cackle too much! Hannah is a true beauty, both inside and out, and she's incredibly smart to boot. What a bright future she has!

Girl, you are too sweet. Thank you for choosing me for not one, but two senior sessions. You totally rocked out your special day and the following images are nothing short of amazing, thanks to you. Best wishes on your soon-to-be-here graduation!





















33 comments:

Liz said...

Good Grief! How long are her legs?! I love the last picture :)

jKaye said...

simply beautiful

Lisa said...

WOW!! Beautiful senior, and your images are amazing!!!

Angie B. said...

Beautiful. Love the processing and the sharpness of the images!

Teresa O said...

Gorgeous work! These are just fantastic Stephanie!

Tami Davis Photography said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Rezika Zurch said...

oh Steph, she looks stunning, you are so good at what you do!

JennerRose Photography said...

Love the location!! Beautulf Pics and girl!!

Kelsey said...

These are beautiful!!! Lovely job!

Juli Evans said...

Gorgeous location, gorgeous girl, gorgeous photos!

Laura Rauch said...

Gorgeous shots! Love the locations.....o

Trisha said...

Gorgeous shots, girl, and location! I absolutely love the last shot!

Melissa said...

Wow! Amazing session.

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

SOOOOO awesome! She's gorgeous and the images are simply stunning!!

Beth said...

Wow... gorgeous girl, amazing location and amazing photos. Great job!

Dawn Alderman said...

Gorgeous girl, look at those legs!

Jen said...

These are great!

Jessica Price/Bella Valentina Photography said...

I love the tones - somehow these seem very fitting for her! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

nr 1 is wow! love it!

shannon said...

very pretty ans what great locations!

Stephanie said...

I just love this location! So vintage-like! The last one is so carefree! Great images!

mrsjling said...

Fantastic shots! LOVE!!!

bbphotography said...

Love the locations and the beautiful processing! Great job Stephani!!!

Beth said...

Wow, these are beautiful! I love your processing!

TrueBlissPhotography said...

What a beautiful young lady and awesome images!

GNelson said...

Awesome job!

Kari said...

Beautiful Senior and images!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

She is soo beautiful! I love the shot of her in the car-so cool!

Lucky Star Designs said...

Stunning girl, pretty pics. LOVE that last one!

Nicki said...

Beautiful girl and images, nice work!

Melissa Koehler said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous! I love all the textures and colors you used. You did an amazing job!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors, girl and photos. Very nice work!

Michelle J said...

WOW!!!! These are amazing!!! These belong in a magazine!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!