SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

[Babies] Brody | Portageville Missouri Baby Photographer

I told my best friend, Tara, when she found out she was having a boy, that there's nothing like the bond between mother and son. Sure, I'm very tight with my girls and Tara is with her daughter also, but there's a special something with mommas and their sons.

So, one day a few months after Brody was born, Tara came over with him. We sat there talking about him, and she said, "I know what you mean about you and Brennan; I feel it with Brody." I smiled. And my heart did the same.

Brody turned a year old last weekend and I find it hard to believe that it's already been a year. We decided to shoot a fun session in the leaves in my neighbor's yard, since all but a few of our trees were lost in the ice storm earlier this year. Brody's big sis Reed was a super-duper helper by carrying and entertaining him. And thanks to Tara's mom for keeping my baby boy while we had fun in the leaves.

Happy 1st Birthday, Brody! Much love to you!













1 comment:

Brianna Phelan said...

Awwh the last photo is so sweet. The little smile makes me smile :)