SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

[Family] The Henfling's | Dyersburg Tennessee Children's Photographer

Liz talked with me about getting some images of her new precious addition, Knox Walker(dontcha love the name?). She has two other boys, Jackson and Riley, and it was quite evident at our shoot that they are in luuuurve with their new baby brother. How sweet is was to get them all together for pictures! Like I mentioned in my previous post, there's something so special about the bond between mother and son. And in this case, the bonds between mother and sons.

Liz's boys are sweet and handsome and polite. I know they will grow to be the same way and make some girls very happy wives someday. (I think Liz just had a heart attack to think of her boys growing up!) They are also very sweet on their Nan, Liz's mother, whom she brought along for ride. Oh Nan, er, Mrs. Gardner, how you ever put up with all of the kids at your house, I'll never know, but you were always so patient even when we were holy terrors, up all night watching Def Comedy Jam and scary movies and laughing and prank calling every one. Except me. I always feel asleep early. Darn narcolepsy.

Liz, I'm so glad that you wanted me to photograph your sweet boys. I think you look fabulous as you always have and you have a beautiful family of which you should be very proud. And I'm glad we got to have a few laughs. Oh, how I miss your everyday witty humor.

And thanks for the awesome bibs and wipey case. Much love Hooch.















1 comment:

Carol said...

Your pictures are beautiful