SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

[Sneak Peek] Henfling | Dyersburg Tennessee Child Photography

Momma and her boys. Her sweet, handsome boys.

This is my other BFF. (Can't believe I'm using that acronym seeing that I'm no longer in high school. Or college. Or my twenties.)

Liz just had her 3rd boy in September, but I have a quiet longing for her to have another baby, keeping my fingers crossed for a girl. I don't figure she'll grant me that wish, since I won't have to raise her. Ah, hope floats.

Anyways, I just wanted to post a sneak peek of my beautiful friend and adorable boys. Stay tuned for my images!

1 comment:

LB said...

Awww... How sweet! Riley has the sweetest little face ever! I can't wait to the see the rest of them.