SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

[Senior] Meredith | Caruthersville Missouri Senior Photographer

Meredith is my first senior to have a multiple session: this fall session and her summer session. (You'll notice she's changed her hair color since the summer!) I have been pleasantly surprised at the relatively mild weather we've had, especially since I'm getting a late start on fall sessions and a few Christmas sessions.

I shot at a few new locations seeing that some of the other locales I use are getting quite a bit of use out of them. I'm amazed at some of the places that strike a creative streak in me, since I've been to these places in the past and nothing hit me. We had fun, as usual because Mere is that fun type and up for anything.

It's hard to believe that this school year is almost half-way over. Thanks for the fun time and for understanding about bringing along a handsome lil dude for the shoot. Best wishes for your future and we'll miss you next year!

















1 comment:

Sara said...

Found your site on CM-you did a great job onthis session! SHe is gorgeous and you really brought that out!