SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another sneek peak...

I just wanted to post a collage I got done this morning. I tell ya, I've been feeling crappy the past few days, and I went to sleep at 7 p.m. last night, then went to bed at 8. Maybe it was just rest I needed because I feel so much better today!

I'll try to be entertaining in my next post!!

Update: I've added the collage of little "J"! As I was getting to know him, I learned that he loves to read--a man after my own heart!! So we checked out his extensive collection of Dr. Suess books, some of my faves! I heart Sam-I-Am...That Sam-I-Am, that Sam-I-am, I DO NOT LIKE THAT SAM-I-AM!.

Oh, hey, by the way, Dr. Suess' birthday is coming up in March. Make sure you read to your kiddos a fab book by him...they are so unique and a fun read for kids and adults alike!

Anyways, (you notice how easily distracted I am?), little "J" really enjoyed telling me about his books, so I thought what better idea than to photograph him doing the very thing he enjoys so much! He was a delight and a friendly little dude. I love kids like that...





No comments: