SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Saturday, June 19, 2010

[Children] Curls | Caruthersville Missouri Children's Photographer

The first thing you notice about these little cuties is their awesome blonde curls! There's something about those curls, you just have to touch them. And I did. Having kids with straight-as-a-board hair, I just had to feel their locks and admire how Mom keeps their coifs looking so good.

Miss E wasn't feeling well all week, so she was still feeling some of the remnants of her sickness. But she champed up to give some of the sweetest smiles. And I loved getting to talk to her about her lip gloss. I even tried to coax her to let me have a little bit of it. No dice.

She wore an adorable tutu dress and had the matching accessories. What 3 year old princess doesn't have a wand? She also had a cute green tutu that matched her birthday month and paired with those curls, she totally stole my heart.

Big brother B was a little shy, but working my mad social skills, he came out of his shell. He let me capture some of his cuteness, all while being a helpful big brother.

Mom, I had a great time! Thank you for planning ahead with the adorable outfits and I hope you love the images! Enjoy!




















2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I looooooooooooove pic 3!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Laura said...

Oh so cute!!! The one of the little girl and the lipgloss is just adorable, my daughter loves to "put on lips" too :)